top of page

The You Melt My Heart Couple Scented Candle is the perfect gift for your loved one or a great addition to your home decor. This candle features a melting heart inside that adds a romantic touch to any room.


The candle is made with high-quality, 100% soy wax or 100% beeswax and infused with a delightful scent that will fill your home with love. Not only is this candle beautiful to look at and smell, but it is also vegan-friendly.


Give your significant other a gift that will melt their heart with this beautiful scented candle.

You Melt My Heart Couple Scented Candle

20,00£ Prix original
17,00£Prix promotionnel
  • 1. When lighting your candle for the first time, trim the wick to 0.5cm and allow the wax to melt evenly across the entire surface.

    2. Before each lighting, trim the wick to approximately 1/4 inch. This prevents excessive flickering, soot, and ensures a clean, steady flame.

    3. Allow your candle to burn for a minimum of 2-3 hours during each use. This encourages an even wax pool and prevents unsightly tunneling, ensuring you enjoy the full life of your candle.

    4. Always place your candle on a heat-resistant surface and away from drafts, flammable materials, and out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

    5. When extinguishing your candle, use a snuffer or a spoon. This prevents smoke and minimizes soot, leaving your space clean and fresh being safer than blowing them out

    6.Don’t burn candles completely - extinguish them once 2 cm of wax remain and don't relit.

    7.Once your candle has reached its end, repurpose the container for endless possibilities.Check out our refill options

    • Before Lighting:

      • Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
      • Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
      • Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. It should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.

       Burn candles in a well-ventilated room:

      •  Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
      • Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. In general, it is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
      • When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.

      While Burning:

      • Never leave a candle unattended.
      • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
      • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
      • Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
      • Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
      • Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
      • Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
      • Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
      • Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.

      When Extinguishing a Candle: 

      • Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
      • Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
      • Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
      • Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
      • Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.

      The most important!!

      • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
      • Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
      • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
bottom of page